Everything You Need to Know
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we’re here to help! We offer free returns within 14 days of purchase. You can return your product for a refund to the original payment method.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
Below are some examples of common exceptions:
• Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
• Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original product packaging.
• Returned items must have no visible signs of wear or use.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps:
Contact us using the contact link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specifically type “Return” in the Subject line.
Print the prepaid return shipping label that you will receive by email.
Send back all items with 7 days using the label provided.
(Expect refunds to take 3-5 business days to appear on your credit card or bank statement)
Terms + Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of And Lime’s Website.
And Lime is located at: 1600-B SW Dash Point Rd.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use And Lime’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company. Party, Parties, or Us, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Washing State.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, And Lime and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on And Lime.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.andlime.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from www.andlime.com.
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.andlime.com.
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.andlime.com.
• Redistribute content from And Lime (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
• Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
1. are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
2. govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities that arise in contract, tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Privacy at And Lime.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as Device Information.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
• Cookies are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
• Log files track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Also, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address). This is called Order Information.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
• Communicate with you.
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
• When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use And Lime. How Google uses your Personal Information.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information is corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
If you have questions and/or require more information, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com